Confidently more than once, you have seen in your beauty center the possibility of performing a facial cleansing with ultrasonic peeling. However, suppose you are unclear about what this treatment consists of and its reliability. In that case, we will tell you everything, and we assure you that it will become one of your favorites.
What is Ultrasonic Peeling?
Ultrasonic peeling is one of the most innovative and popular treatments among beauty centers due to its high efficiency and ease of application. This non-invasive aesthetic technique manages to cleanse the skin in depth, freeing the pores and eliminating comedowns. In addition, it stimulates cell regeneration of the dermis, fighting the signs of age and other imperfections such as spots, scars, or acne.
Through the use of a surgical steel spatula, waves and vibrations are emitted in the upper layers of the skin in a completely painless way, and impurities are extracted from the dermis, improving the oxygenation and hydration of the tissues without the use of any abrasive product as occurs in other facial cleansing treatments.
On the other hand, removing the superficial coat of the skin increases the penetration capacity, which is why it is usually combined with active ingredients adapted to the needs of the skin, such as a sebum regulator, hyaluronic acid, or vitamin C for much more spectacular results.
All the Benefits of Ultrasonic Peeling
In addition to exfoliating, cleaning, and regenerating our skin, ultrasonic peeling has multiple benefits:
- It Eliminates impurities, unclogs pores, and reduces comedowns and acne marks.
- It activates the microcirculation of the treated area, improving its oxygenation and nutrition.
- It stimulates the regeneration of collagen and elastin, fighting wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Homogenizes the tone eliminating stains caused by the sun or the passage of time.
- Improves the luminosity of the face.
- It improves skin texture by reducing its thickening.
- It activates the nerve cells of the skin, giving it an instantly relaxed and rested appearance.
Step By Step to Perform an Ultrasonic Peeling
This treatment usually lasts between 1 hour – 1 hour and a half. It depends a lot on each case and the type of skin to treat. To achieve the best results, we recommend you follow the following application step by step
1. Complete Facial Cleansing
Before starting, we must perform a complete facial cleansing, removing all dirt from the superficial layer of the skin. It can be done with a moisturizing cleansing milk or micellar water.
2. Apply a Scrub
In the case of acne-prone or problematic skin, applying an exfoliant or descaling peeling is advisable. Please leave it to act for 5 to 10 minutes, avoiding the mucosal and most sensitive areas.
3. The Ultrasonic Spatula
We begin with the use of the ultrasonic spatula, we adjust the level of intensity and the wave that we are going to use, and we begin to slowly press the head on the skin, moving from the inside out and the outside in. Do not apply to wounds or susceptible areas.
4. Combine it with other Natural Assets
Moreover. After the spatula. Taking advantage of the opening of the pores, we can combine other natural active ingredients with improving the appearance of the skin. Like hyaluronic acid to hydrate in-depth or Dema to reaffirm the face.
5. Apply a Face Mask
We finish by applying a moisturizing and soothing facial mask to regenerate the skin, and we use sunscreen since the dermis will be fully exposed for the next 48 hours.
After this treatment, care for the following days at home is essential. Moisturize the treated area daily and protect it from solar radiation.
Contraindications of Ultrasonic Peeling
Although it is a very non-aggressive facial treatment, there are some contraindications to take into account:
- Do not delicacy the areas around the eyes and wounds.
- It cannot be used in children or pregnant women.
- Do not use in case of fever over 38º. Do not use in case of infectious or contagious disease.
- Please do not use it with clients with pacemakers or electronic implants.
- Do not use with heart patients.
- Do not use in case of infectious dermatitis.
We know that after reading this, you will want to try it, nowadays its use at home has indeed become prevalent, but our recommendation as professionals is that to see genuinely incredible results without suffering any damage, it is always to put our skin in the hands of experience in our trusted beauty center.
What Does Ultrasonic Peeling Consist of? - Benefits
Natural Nail Polish – Toxic Substances In Products
Natural Nail Polish – We’re not going to go there in 4 ways, but what helps most of our nail…